I recently had the opportunity to review a great book written by two of my favorite bloggy Mamas: Joy Hatch and Rebecca Kelley, authors of the popular blog Green Baby Guide. The duo have just released their first book – The Eco-nomical Baby Guide.
The Eco-nomical Baby Guide is truly a must read for any new Mother who is concerned with the impact of having a baby, either financially or environmentally. Chock full of advice and resources for both – this book is destined to become a reference for each stage of baby’s first year.
From the book:
- On average new parents spend $6,665 preparing for a new baby.
- When to Buy New (car seats, high chairs, etc.)
- How to Choose Cloth Diapers
- Easy Baby Food Recipes
- How I Got My Husband to Go Green
- & much, much more!
Buy your copy of The Eco-Nomical Baby Guide.
You can also win it!
We are giving away one copy of The Eco-Nomical Baby Guide!
1. Become a fan of Green Baby Green Mama on Facebook. Leave a comment below with ‘Green Baby Green Mama – Your Name’.
2. Tweet “I want to win The Eco-nomical Baby Guide from @lilgreenmama and http://www.greenbabyguide.com at http://bit.ly/babyguide ” You can tweet up to 5x per day and leave a comment here with each permalink.
3. Become a Facebook Fan of The Green Baby Guide. Leave a comment here with ‘Green Baby Guide – Your Name’.
4. Subscribe to The Green Baby Guide.
5. Subscribe to Green Baby Green Mama’s blog.
6. Sign up for Green Baby Green Mama’s email list.
A winner will be chosen March 24, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. All entries will be check to ensure validity. Winner will be randomly selected using random.org. Please include your email with every entry. We will email the winner of the prize, who has 24 hours to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed then we will pick another winner.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
A special thank you to Green Baby Guide for giving me one copy of their book to review and give away.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for more great giveaways!