I set up this sensory activity the other day using items from my pantry.
To make your own:
- Gather 4 pieces of your largest tupperware
- Fill one with a thin layer of polenta (or grits, cornmeal)
- Put dry noodles in another
- The 3rd container gets a thin layer of flour
- 4th container gets 1/2 inch of water
The options for this are endless. Ice cubes, dried beans, coffee beans – you can use just about anything! L is 18 months old, and loved this Winter boredom buster!
*Happily submitted to Works For Me Wednesday*